Alexandra has found a fun new activity. She loves to play in the tub. She loves to just move around and splash. We are excited for the Christmas season. We hope that everyone is doing well and want to wish you a Merry Christmas!
Yay!! Finally, your blog has arrived... I just found it but I have been waiting for it ever since the "girls lunch"! Baths are the best!! I love when Maci gets all excited and splashes like crazy and then Kind of freaks her self out with all the splashing.... it is the greatest!
Malan family, your little one is so cute. Scott, I hope school is going good. Let me know what you are up to in life. Check out our blog it is www.stlallenfamily.blogspot.com Love, Judd, Jackie, Chris, and Ty
3 comments:
That is one thing I'm looking forward to a great deal...splashing in the bath! Right now he is just plain scared!
Yay!! Finally, your blog has arrived... I just found it but I have been waiting for it ever since the "girls lunch"! Baths are the best!! I love when Maci gets all excited and splashes like crazy and then Kind of freaks her self out with all the splashing.... it is the greatest!
Malan family, your little one is so cute. Scott, I hope school is going good. Let me know what you are up to in life. Check out our blog it is www.stlallenfamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Judd, Jackie, Chris, and Ty
Post a Comment